Tremella is a common edible fungus, also known as white fungus and snow fungus. The appearance of Tremella is very beautiful. After soaking, it looks like a blooming flower. The petals are layered, soft and white. Tremella is a well-known nourishing product. It has been sought after by health enthusiasts since ancient times, especially women who love beauty. 60%-70% of the ingredients in Tremella fuciformis are Tremella fuciformis polysaccharides. Tremella polysaccharide can improve the body's immune function. Tremella also contains protein, a variety of amino acids and minerals, which is the first choice for health-preserving people.
Choose white fungus:
1. Color: Tremella itself is white with yellow, showing a light beige color. The particularly white Tremella is probably smoked with sulfur. The second thing to pay attention to is the roots of the white fungus to see if there are any moldy impurities.
2. Odor: Dried white fungus has no peculiar smell and only has a faint smell of fungi. Do not buy it if you smell a pungent chemical smell, musty smell or sour smell.
3. Touch: High-quality Tremella fuciformis is dry, tough and not easy to fall off. Tremella that has been stored for a long time or is damp will feel damp, and such products are prone to deterioration. Overdry white fungus is also not good. Its nutrients are easily lost and the residue will fall off when touched.
1. Improve the detoxification ability of the liver and play a hepatoprotective effect; Tremella fungus has certain curative effects on chronic bronchitis and pulmonary heart disease in the elderly.
2. Tremella is rich in vitamin D, which can prevent the loss of calcium and is very beneficial to growth and development. Because it is rich in trace elements such as selenium, it can enhance the body’s anti-tumor immunity and enhance the tolerance of tumor patients to radiotherapy and chemotherapy. force. 3. Tremella is rich in natural plant-based colloids, and with its nourishing effect, long-term use can moisturize the skin and remove chloasma and freckles on the face.
4. The active ingredients in Tremella fuciformis, acidic polysaccharides, can enhance the body's immunity, mobilize lymphocytes, enhance the phagocytosis ability of white blood cells, and stimulate the hematopoietic function of bone marrow; Tremella fuciformis polysaccharides have anti-tumor effects.
5. The dietary fiber in Tremella can help gastrointestinal motility, reduce fat absorption, and achieve weight loss.
6. Tremella is rich in natural colloids and has a nourishing effect. Long-term use can moisturize the skin and remove chloasma and freckles on the face.