Schisandra is native to Northeast China and belongs to the order Magnolia, Schisandraceae, and genus Schisandra. Its fruits can be used as medicine after being dried. Schisandra chinensis is characterized by having five flavors. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that "sour goes to the liver, sweet goes to the spleen, bitter goes to the heart, spicy goes to the lungs, and salty goes to the kidneys." Therefore, commonly used schisandra chinensis will be beneficial to the overall mechanism of our body.
1. Nourish the liver: Modern pharmacology has proven that Schisandra chinensis contains a variety of active ingredients, which have a significant protective effect on liver cell damage caused by chemical poisons. It can reduce the increase in serum alanine aminotransferase caused by liver damage, and can also increase the liver's detoxification ability. It can be used For the treatment of hepatitis and cirrhosis.
2. Protect the nervous system: Schisandra chinensis has an obvious sedative effect. Schisandra chinensis extract and alcohol can reduce people's spontaneous activities and prolong sleep time. Their effects are similar to tranquillizers.
3. Cardiovascular protection: Schisandrin contains schisandrin, schisandrin, deoxyschisandrin, etc., which can increase the activity of myocardial metabolic enzymes, improve the nutrition and function of myocardium, strengthen the heart, and can also calm the heart rate and soothe high blood pressure. blood pressure.
4. Immune regulation: Schisandra chinensis can promote the synthesis of liver glycogen, strengthen sugar metabolism, and increase the synthesis of protein in liver cells. It can promote the DNA synthesis of lymphocytes, increase the production of lymphoblasts, promote the immune function of the spleen, and can play a role in strengthening the body.
5. Delay aging: Schisandrin B and Schisandrin both have antioxidant effects, can scavenge free radicals, inhibit the formation of peroxidized lipids, and have anti-aging effects. For Schisandra chinensis tea, take 5-10 grams of Schisandra chinensis, appropriate amount of rock sugar, and brew with boiling water. Regular drinking of this tea can improve symptoms of hypertension and prevent and treat coronary heart disease.