Red ginseng is a cooked product of ginseng, which is processed through soaking, cleaning, sorting, steaming, sun-drying, and drying. During the cooking process of red ginseng, chemical reactions occur due to heat treatment, and the composition and color of red ginseng also change. The dried red ginseng is ruddy in color, has a strong smell, is hard and brittle, has a flat, horny cross-section, and has a sweet and slightly bitter taste. It is recorded in the traditional Chinese medicine classic "Shen Nong's Materia Medica": "Ginseng mainly nourishes the five internal organs, soothes the spirit, calms the soul, relieves panic, eliminates evil spirits, improves eyesight, makes people happy and improves intelligence, and long-term use can lighten the body and prolong life."
1. Physical weakness: For patients who have been ill for a long time, are thin, after surgery or recovering from a serious illness, red ginseng can replenish qi and blood. 2. Mental work: high mental pressure, weak physique, improve immunity.
3. Heart and cerebrovascular diseases: Ginseng can protect the ischemic heart, increase blood oxygen content, improve myocardial oxygen supply, reduce blood lipids, and regulate blood pressure. And effectively improve the thirst symptoms of diabetic patients.
4. Postpartum conditioning for women: Women are relatively weak after giving birth. Appropriate consumption of red ginseng can effectively promote the recovery of the female uterus and body, replenish qi and blood, and improve postpartum symptoms such as physical weakness, chills and coldness.
5. Qi and blood: High work pressure and irregular life schedule can easily lead to irregular menstruation, coldness in the uterus, deficiency of Qi and blood and other physical discomfort symptoms. Taking red ginseng can replenish qi and blood and regulate women's health.
6. Middle-aged and elderly people: anti-stress, calm the nerves, and help improve sleep problems.