Polygonatum odoratum, the name of Chinese medicine. It is the dried rhizome of Liliaceae plants. It can be used as medicine, and can also be used to make soups, teas, and medicinal meals. It has the effects of nourishing yin, moistening dryness, producing body fluid and quenching thirst. It is often used for lung and stomach yin injuries, dry-heat cough, dry throat and thirst, and internal heat to quench thirst.
1. Delay aging: Polygonatum odoratum is rich in Polysaccharide polysaccharide and vitamin A. It contains nicotinic acid, which has strong antioxidant ability. It can inhibit the generation of free radicals, increase the activity of human cells, and enhance human body quality and anti-aging ability.
2. Improve heart function: Polygonatum odoratum is rich in polysaccharides and polysaccharides, which can nourish the myocardium, prevent myocardial hypoxia, and promote the secretion of adrenal hormones. The natural glycosides it contains have obvious cardiotonic effects.
3. Nourish yin and moisturize the lungs: Polygonatum odorifera can nourish yin, moisturize the lungs, resolve phlegm and relieve cough.
1. Yang deficiency and internal heat: If the body has Yang deficiency and internal heat, if you have symptoms such as high fever, thirst, constipation, etc., it is not suitable to use Polygonatum odorifera. Polygonatum odoratum has a warming and tonic effect and may aggravate the symptoms of internal heat.
2. Damp-heat constitution: People with damp-heat constitution are prone to symptoms of damp-heat, such as bitter mouth, oral ulcers, eczema, etc. It is not suitable to use Polygonatum odorifera. Polygonatum odoratum has a warming and tonic effect and may aggravate the symptoms of dampness and heat.
3. Loose stool: Polygonatum odorifera has an astringent effect and may aggravate diarrhea symptoms.
4. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should use Polygonatum odorifera with caution. Polygonatum odorifera has certain pharmacological effects and may have an impact on the fetus or infant. Doctor's advice should be followed.
5. Allergic reaction: Some ethnic groups may have allergic reactions to Polygonatum odoratum. If symptoms such as rash, redness, swelling, difficulty breathing, etc. occur, you should stop using it immediately and seek medical treatment.