Niu Dali, named after folklore, is also known as "Mountain Lotus Root", "Dali Potato", and "Inverted Golden Bell". It is a plant with the same origin as medicine and food. It can be collected all year round, preferably in autumn. It is a common traditional Chinese medicine in Guangdong, China. It is a plant of the genus Fabaceae and the roots are used as medicine.
1. Moisten the lungs: decoction with water can achieve the effect of moisturizing the lungs on a daily basis.
2. Promote blood circulation: Beef contains alkaloids, which can dilate blood vessels and promote blood circulation.
3. Nourishing the kidneys and replenishing the deficiency: Making beef soup can nourish the kidneys and replenish the deficiency.
4. Lumbar muscle strain: Niu Dali Eucommia Decoction and other soups can relieve muscle and bone fatigue.
5. Relax the tendons and activate the collaterals: Niu Dali is combined with the five-finger peach to prevent and treat cough due to lung yin deficiency, and has the effect of relaxing the tendons and activating the collaterals.
6. Clear heat and detoxify: Boil beef vigorously in water to clear away heat and toxins and improve constipation.
Pay attention to usage and dosage, and do not consume excessively. If you have any allergies, stop consumption and consult a doctor.