Dried Huaishan Recipe Recommendation
Huaishan, also known as Chinese yam, is a type of Chinese yam. Huaishan is mainly produced in the Jianghuai region of China, including Anhui, Jiangsu and Zhejiang. It is a rhizome with the same origin as medicine and food. Regular consumption can not only improve the symptoms of spleen deficiency, lack of food and persistent diarrhea, but also nourish the spleen. The effect of invigorating the stomach, invigorating the lungs, invigorating the kidneys and astringent essence.
There are usually two kinds of fresh yam and dried yam in the market. Everyone is familiar with the practice of fresh yam, but many people are confused about how to use dried yam. Below we share two easy-to-follow dry Chinese yam recipes for your reference.
Four Gods Soup
Sishen Tang has the effect of strengthening the spleen and removing dampness, and is especially suitable for consumption in hot and dry summer. The"Sishen"in Sishen Soup generally refers to Chinese yam, Poria, lotus seeds and Gorgon. However, Codonopsis, Coix seed, and Polygonatum can also be used instead or added. If you want more convenience, you can also buy our Canavida Sishen soup pack directly.
Ingredients:30 grams of dried yam, 20 grams of Poria, 25 grams of Gorgon, 30 grams of lotus seeds, 5 slices of ginger, and 750 grams of pork ribs. (Pork belly can be added according to personal taste, vegetarians can replace the ribs with cooked vegetables or beans)
- After washing the herbs, soak them in warm water for 30 minutes.
- Boil the ribs with water and remove the foam.
- Cook on medium heat for 20 minutes, then reduce to low heat and cook for another 1 hour.
- Add some salt to taste before serving.
Huaishan Longan Porridge
Huaishan longan porridge is suitable for eating in winter. It has the effect of warming the stomach, nourishing the kidney, nourishing the blood and soothing the nerves.
Material:20 grams of dried yam, 50 grams of japonica rice, 10 grams of dried longan, a little sugar (white sugar or brown sugar can be used)
- Wash the japonica rice, dry yam and dry longan.
- Add an appropriate amount of water, put the above ingredients into the pot at the same time, and then turn to low heat and cook for an hour after the water boils.
- Put the porridge into a bowl and add sugar or brown sugar to taste according to personal taste.