Mulberry is a perennial deciduous tree distributed throughout the world. Mulberry leaf tea is a traditional Chinese medicinal tea that has the functions of clearing away heat and detoxifying, improving eyesight and benefiting the liver, producing body fluids and quenching thirst. It is widely used in the field of traditional Chinese medicine health care and health care.
1. Clear away heat and detoxify: Mulberry leaves contain volatile oil and a variety of active ingredients, which can clear away heat and detoxify, and have the effect of preventing and treating colds, pharyngitis, pneumonia and other diseases.
2. Improve eyesight and benefit the liver: Mulberry leaves contain a variety of vitamins, amino acids and other substances, which can nourish the liver, improve eyesight and improve vision.
3. Produce body fluids and quench thirst: Mulberry leaves are rich in mucilage, glucose and other substances, which promote the secretion of saliva and digestive juices and relieve thirst and dry mouth.
4. Lower blood pressure and blood lipids: Mulberry leaves contain active ingredients such as mulberry glycosides and molin, which can lower blood pressure and blood lipids, and have the effect of preventing and treating cardiovascular diseases.
5. Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory: The volatile oil and flavonoids in mulberry leaves have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, analgesic and other effects, and can be used to treat skin diseases, oral inflammation and other diseases.
1. It is not advisable to drink too much mulberry leaf tea, 1-2 times a day.
2. Pregnant women, children and others should not drink excessive amounts of mulberry leaf tea.
3. The water temperature for brewing mulberry leaf tea should not be too high. Too high water temperature will destroy the nutrients and medicinal effects of the tea.
4. Mulberry leaf tea can be brewed with chrysanthemums and roses to increase the efficacy and taste of the tea.